Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00770 MYR / XAF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 43% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,308 (689,110 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)