Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00718 MYR / XAF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 33% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,335 (464,396 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)