Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00726 MYR / XAF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 30% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,243 (446,971 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)