Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00712 MYR / XAF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 30% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,864 (682,700 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 2 hours ago)