Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00316 MYR / MMK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 33% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,118 (1,302,723 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)