Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00327 MYR / MMK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 48% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,640 (1,421,258 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)