Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00312 MYR / MMK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 30% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,293 (1,375,849 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (26 minutes ago)