Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00324 MYR / MMK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 48% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,534 (1,706,749 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (27 minutes ago)