Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00334 MYR / MMK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 49% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,590 (1,671,802 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)