Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.041 MYR / SAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,545 (﷼ 3,406) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)