Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.038 MYR / SAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,812 (﷼ 3,673) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)