Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.191 MYR / SAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,530 (﷼ 2,964) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (34 minutes ago)