Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.431 MYR / BGN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,754 (1,544 лв) in Yambol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (15 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (29 minutes ago)