Cost of living in Yakutsk, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 268%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07588 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yakutsk (Russia) is 82% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,691 (руб 74,989) in Yakutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)