Cost of living in Yakutsk, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 258%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07460 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yakutsk (Russia) is 78% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,673 (руб 89,447) in Yakutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (21 minutes ago)