Cost of living in Yafran, Libya vs Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.993 MYR / LYD *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 140% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM8,416 (2,812 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 2 hours ago)