Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.957 MYR / LYD *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 145% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM8,318 (2,813 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)