Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.024 MYR / LYD *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 142% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM7,730 (2,556 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)