Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.121 MYR / LYD *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 167% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM10,001 (3,204 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (31 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)