Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.643 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,749 (元5,834) in Xuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)