Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.627 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,707 (元5,910) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (42 minutes ago)