Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.638 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,581 (元5,614) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)