Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.624 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,712 (元4,346) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)