Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.638 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 16% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,075 (元6,384) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)