Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.615 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 16% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,071 (元6,616) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)