Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.627 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,909 (元6,232) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)