Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.623 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,758 (元6,028) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (about 1 hour ago)