Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.866 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,337 (€891) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)