Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.941 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,969 (€1,006) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)