Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.638 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,747 (€1,024) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (32 minutes ago)