Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.649 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,834 (元4,369) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)