Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.148 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,802 (3,313 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 1.00 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)