Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.169 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,536 (3,025 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (30 minutes ago)