Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.157 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,553 (3,070 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (34 minutes ago)