Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.125 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,275 (2,912 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$1.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (44 minutes ago)