Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.020 MYR / AUD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 52% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,003 (AU$1,656) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gunsan costs ₩1,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)