Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.169 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,673 (3,142 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Constanţa costs 1.20 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Donetsk costs 36₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)