Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.119 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,061 (3,627 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)