Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.140 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,234 (3,713 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)