Cost of living in Witbank, South Africa compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32322 MYR / ZAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Witbank (South Africa) is 28% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,352 (R 13,465) in Witbank to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)