Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.342 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,199 (C$1,556) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)