Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.178 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,062 (C$1,593) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)