Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.395 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 41% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,420 (C$1,302) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 2 hours ago)