Cost of living in Windsor, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.354 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windsor (Canada) is 24% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,092 (C$922) in Windsor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (37 minutes ago)