Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31458 MYR / NAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 22% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,255 (13,525 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)