Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32805 MYR / NAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,542 (13,846 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)