Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34262 MYR / NAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,121 (9,109 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (37 minutes ago)