Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29988 MYR / NAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,040 (13,471 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)