Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32418 MYR / NAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 24% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,837 (11,836 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)