Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33466 MYR / NAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,009 (11,980 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (about 1 hour ago)