Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.420 MYR / ANG
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 78% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,569 (ƒ 2,715) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (38 minutes ago)