Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.406 MYR / ANG
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 72% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,504 (ƒ 2,288) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (29 minutes ago)