Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.371 MYR / ANG
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 70% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,952 (ƒ 2,510) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (44 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ondo costs 1,800 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (about 1 hour ago)