Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.400 MYR / ANG
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 70% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,386 (ƒ 2,661) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)