Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.772 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,608 (€756) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $343 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 60 (about 1 hour ago)