Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.872 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 48% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,466 (€1,122) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)