Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.778 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 48% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,563 (€1,164) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)