Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.749 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,720 (€994) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (about 1 hour ago)