Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.121 MYR / NZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 71% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,351 (NZ$1,714) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)