Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.743 MYR / NZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 52% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,482 (NZ$1,999) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)