Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.770 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 41% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,376 (€917) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 200₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (20 minutes ago)