Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 697 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.756 MYR / NZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 62% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,361 (NZ$1,945) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)