Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 595 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.121 MYR / NZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 73% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,399 (NZ$1,730) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)