Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 862 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.134 MYR / NZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 78% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,228 (NZ$1,987) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (44 minutes ago)