Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 799 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.943 MYR / NZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 70% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,283 (NZ$1,795) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (about 1 hour ago)