Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.649 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,459 (元3,791) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (1 minute ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)