Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,784 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.455 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 98% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM7,438 ($1,669) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)