Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,764 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.126 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,242 (3,768 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $813 (10 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)