Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,462 prices entered by 283 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.078 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,805 (2,603 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)