Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,675 prices entered by 314 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,892 (3,434 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)