Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,509 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.184 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,911 (3,304 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 2 hours ago)