Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06669 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 12% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,291 (₨49,342) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨70 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (19 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)