Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05872 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 18% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,600 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,960 (₨50,410) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (23 minutes ago)