Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32612 MYR / NAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,730 (11,437 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (43 minutes ago)