Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31458 MYR / NAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,577 (11,371 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)