Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,879 (3,395 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 12,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)