Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.146 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,407 (2,972 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)