Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.151 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,451 (2,998 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (43 minutes ago)