Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 MYR / VND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,235 (22,443,646 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (44 minutes ago)