Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.426 MYR / BGN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,457 (1,425 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aveiro costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)