Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06384 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 11% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,600 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,211 (руб 50,293) in Voronezh.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)