Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06358 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,158 (руб 49,672) in Voronezh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)