Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07076 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 4% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,399 (руб 33,897) in Voronezh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)