Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.150 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,531 (R$ 3,071) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)