Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.070 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,698 (R$ 3,456) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)