Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.802 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,317 (€899) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (44 minutes ago)