Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.828 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 37% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,423 (€709) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (40 minutes ago)