Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07754 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,336 (руб 30,124) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)