Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07588 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,748 (руб 36,219) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 3 hours ago)