Cost of living comparison between Vladivostok, Russia and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06694 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,578 (руб 38,506) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 16,000 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chittagong costs Taka 15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (about 1 hour ago)