Cost of living comparison between Vladivostok, Russia and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06957 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,952 (руб 56,814) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (35 minutes ago)