Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07615 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,198 (руб 41,988) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)