Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07112 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,664 (руб 51,515) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)