Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07497 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,980 (руб 39,741) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €1.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 7,790 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨8 (44 minutes ago)