Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48415 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 48% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,582 (9,464 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Perth costs AU$2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (about 1 hour ago)