Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49638 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 49% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,642 (9,352 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (43 minutes ago)