Cost of living comparison between Visby, Sweden and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48601 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 47% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,686 (7,584 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)