Cost of living comparison between Vinnytsya, Ukraine and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16188 MYR / UAH
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM1,852 (11,439₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)