Cost of living in Vinh Long, Vietnam compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 377%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 MYR / VND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinh Long (Vietnam) is 79% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,593 (28,791,928 ₫) in Vinh Long to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)