Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00666 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 55% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,820 (CH$874,437) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)