Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00664 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 59% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,101 (CH$768,588) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)