Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 702 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.718 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 20% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,002 (€636) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $45 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)