Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.791 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 21% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,976 (€621) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.00 лв (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cork costs €1.39 (28 minutes ago)