Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00147 MYR / COP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,826 (COL$1,926,457) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,389 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)