Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 MYR / COP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,462 (COL$2,276,941) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)