Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00144 MYR / COP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,895 (COL$2,696,214) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 15KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)