Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 MYR / COP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,211 (COL$2,751,581) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)