Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00141 MYR / COP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,792 (COL$2,684,842) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)