Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.795 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 40% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,464 (€931) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)