Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.001 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 43% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,161 (€1,032) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (14 minutes ago)