Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.731 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 33% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,004 (€1,058) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (40 minutes ago)