Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.826 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 41% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,925 (€1,020) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vinh Long costs 15,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)