Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.642 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,673 (€791) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bristol costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)