Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.727 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,922 (€830) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (17 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (41 minutes ago)