Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.016 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 29% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,387 (€874) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)