Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.794 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,930 (€820) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (about 2 hours ago)