Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 MYR / LAK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 24% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,849 (8,192,215 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)