Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00053 MYR / LAK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 36% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,118 (9,703,165 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Exeter costs £0.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)